Cider safari in Hardanger
“Cider from Hardanger” is a geographical term, on a par with Calvados or Champagne. The unique cider has seen a renaissance and become an award-winning high-quality product.
There are 19 cider producers in Hardanger who produce their unique cider, based on their history and apples. In collaboration with our historic hotels, The Fjords and the cider farms in Hardanger, we have tailored a package deal which includes visits to the cider farms, cider tasting and a fjord cruise. Enjoy "The Norwegian Champagne", visit several cider producers and learn about the production, the culture and the flavours.
Choose the package deal that suits you best:
• Visit cider and apple farms
• Taste your way through the different flavors
• Go on a fjord cruise with Aurora of the Fjords
• Join a orchard walk along the blossoming apple trees
• Eat and sleep at historic hotels